Mobile Food Truck Inspection

Mobile Food Vendor business licenses are issued through City Hall. A vital part of the licensing process is obtaining a Mobile Food Vendor Certificate of Occupancy permit issued through the Public Works Department.

Mobile Food Vendors are required to schedule an inspection with the designated official through the Public Works Department. The Public Works Department also advises on issues pertaining to zoning and site requirements for Mobile Food Vendor operations.

To speak with someone about scheduling an inspection or to find out more information please contact the Public Works Department.